Tuesday, December 13, 2011

merry and bright!


this is the christmas card i designed that I mentioned in yesterday's post ... i could hardly sleep last night because i wanted to share it with you! i know it's no award-winning minted design, but considering i used microsoft publisher (no adobe photoshop in this house!), free fonts, and got them printed on moo, i'm pretty pleased. We took the picuture last week when it snowed (in mississippi! in early december!) and the bayou looked really pretty. these light trees decorate the bayou and downtown, so we thought it'd be fun to take a picture around them. unfortunately, the snow and damp air got the best of my hair, but maybe no one will notice... ;)
anyway, merry merry!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love them! I hope you have my current address, cause I want one!

Biz said...

will you email it to me?

Kathryn said...

Ooh! Can't wait to get mine in the mail!