Monday, September 21, 2009

have your cake and eat it too...

y'all, will you indulge me just a few more wedding photo posts? I know it's narcissistic and frivolous, but it's so FUN for me to have photos of all our stuff in one place. ;) anyway, don't worry.. there's can't possibly be too many more after this one... and now, for the cake!

i think that the groom's cake was one of my fav details about our reception...

so, boone wanted little apple pies instead of a traditional cake, and my parents (who are brilliant and generous) and this sweet lady, Tex (who's like a great aunt) made this incredibly huge apple pie from scratch plus a zillion teeny bite-size apple pies. they were fantastic...




and here's the wedding cake... i didn't want one at all, but i couldn't get off the hook about it. we had to go with a professional for this one which was disappointing, but in the end it was delish and v. pretty.


photos from esta and joe.

No comments: